Health-Trail provides information on a wide range of health-related services, which includes:
- Finding the right kind of (specialised) Health Care such as looking for a Hospital / Clinic / Doctor in your vicinity
- Using a Symptom Checker to get an indicative diagnosis of what could be your ailment based on symptoms specified
- In an Emergency situation being able to quickly locate Ambulance Services, Blood Banks, 24-hour pharmacies, in a particular neighbourhood, and Blood Donors of a particular blood group
- Recommending a path or trail, that could be followed for a healthier lifestyle, through better food & nutrition, managing children’s health, and essential first aid when necessary
By signing up to register as a user on the site, you can become part of a social community where you can express your views on health issues and share ideas.
We have entered into a partnership with dWise Healthcare IT Solutions Pvt. Ltd. owners of Lifetrenz EHR & HIS, the only healthcare IT platform in the Country fully compliant to international and Govt of India EHR standards. We will leverage this Partnership to build an advanced Personal Health Record (PHR) system on our portal.
The next phase of this portal will have the ability to store PHRs for immediate & reliable access to individual health information and medical history, without having to carry loads of medical reports and files. It will also provide advanced analytics on PHR for determining individual health trends & suggested line of treatment.
To be the portal of choice for all Health-related information and managing individual health records.
Provide best services possible for quick & easy access to health related information and keeping a trail of individual health reports & treatment from anywhere at anytime.
- We provide our services with Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism
- We demonstrate Trust and Faith in internal and external stakeholders
- We strive for Excellence in whatever we do
- Delighting customers is a way of life for us
- Graded information on health services in the user’s neighbourhood
- Cloud based database of patient medical records
- Advanced analytics on individual health records for determining health trends & suggested line of treatment
- Mobile application for seamless access to the Portal & Individual records
- One single portal for all health related information & issues, which reduces search time and provides faster access to Health-service Providers
- Secure & long life storage of valuable patient medical history, and therefore supports Doctors in more accurate disease detection & care
- Portability of medical records across healthcare provider locations, making patient medical records accessible anywhere & at any time
- Privacy of medical history, prevents any misuse of patient data
- Data mining & analytics of personal health records & treatment history allowing for better & more accurate diagnosis
- Personalization facility for customer needs: allows for customized views for faster access to personal health information & data
- Unique Design & Layout: the mix of content available on the site will make it unique together with a memorable viewing experience
- Easy to Use: designed to be intuitive & very easy to use for Patients & Medical Community without training
- Community-centric: get first level opinion from Doctors/Experts, connect to other Patients with similar health issues/problems
The team at Health-trail Portal Pvt. Ltd. consists of senior technocrats with diverse industry experience in Healthcare, IT, Education and other sectors. Our leadership team has collective experience of over 100 years in their respective industries and leverage that expertise to provide good quality health information to our customers and users.
Mr. S. Swaminathan - Co-Founder & Director: Finance & Operations
MSc, 25+years in Operations in Education / Training industry. Former Country Head, EDS Technologies, Director, New Horizon group of institutions, Bangalore; Operations Manager, NIIT setting up and managing overseas training centres in US, China, Malaysia, UAE, Kuwait, Sri Lanka. Implemented Quality Management at NIIT.
Panchali Chatterjee - Co-Founder & Director : Health Analytics
B.A.(Hons.) - Mathematical Statistics -Delhi University, M.A. (Operations Research) – St. Stephen’s College – Delhi University and a Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science from Datamatics – Delhi. She has over 25 years experience as a Maths & Computer teacher and analyst solving real life applied Maths problems in healthcare & other domains.
Advisors to the Board:
K. Chandrasekhar – Advisor to the Board: IT
BE, PhD , MIET. - Reader in Computer Science at the University of Hull, UK He has published over 150 papers in major international journals and in the proceedings of major international conferences, e.g.,The Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England, the British Journal of Surgery, Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, Biological Cybernetics. He currently works on Clinical Decision Support systems with Cardiologists in Hull and with various industrial partners.
Dr. Sandeep Sen – Advisor to the Board: Healthcare
MD, DM, FACP (USA), Fellow (Haematology and Medical Oncology), Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia – Senior Advisor. Oncologist & Haematologist, St. Mary’s Health Center, St. Louis, Missouri.
V. Amar Bhaskar - Advisor to the Board: Program & Technology
Seasoned executive with 30 years of experience in Information Technology industry formerly Director, IBM India. He brings with him deep work experience in managing Complex Systems Integration projects for multinational clients in Financial Sector, Operations Management, Competency Development and evolving Business strategies. Has a proven track of building professional organizations and leading through a motivational style of leadership.
Supriyo Gupta - Advisor: Marketing
B.Com., PGDM. - Seasoned Marketing professional in FMCG sector with over 30 years’ experience, including Digital Marketing and Branding. He has worked with large national and international brands like Voltas, J&N, BhS, Samsung, Woolworth, Disney, Burberry, Planet M and Total Superstore. Consulted for Manipal Cure & Care, Proline, and Retail Pro among others.