The symptoms include blood or blood clots in the urine, pain or burning during urination, frequent urination, feeling the need to urinate many times throughout the night, feeling the need to urinate, but not being able to pass urine and lower back pain on one side of the body.
The following tests are done to diagnose the cancer in the bladder
- Urine tests
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumor (TURBT)
- Computed tomography (CT or CAT) scan
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Transurethral bladder tumor resection (TURBT)
- Urinary diversion
- Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy and Radiation therapy.
For more information visit the following websites